Each sublimated name plate is made from your choice of 1/16” thick gloss or matte metal. A logo or artwork can be digitally printed on the plate to show off your brand or message. The names will be printed right on the plate along with your logo. If you have a favorite font we should be able to match it or find one very similar. Other mount or holder options may be found below. You may refer to the Additional Costs section for more information including setup fees. Feel free to mix and match the options found below. A simple note submitted with your quote is all we need.
Choice of Finish
Choose either a matte or glossy finish to showcase.
Wall or Desk Holders are the perfect solution for style and easy replacement. Other simple solutions are offered as well.
General Terms and Conditions:
- All prices are subject to change. Please contact customer service for current pricing.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days. A quoted shipping cost is approximate. Shipping cost will be determined at the time of invoicing.
- Production time is 5-10 business days after job approval.
- Payment is due before production of the order.
Artwork and Logo Approval
- It’s the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the provided proof is correct in all areas. Please be sure to double-check spelling, grammar, layout and design before approving artwork.
- Proofs provided are for logo placement and size approval only. The colors shown on e-proofs may not be accurately represented on your computer monitor.
- PMS colors as printed in the Pantone Color Formula guide book are only a reference point. Therefore, e-proofs are not an exact color representation.
- If a proof containing errors is approved by the purchaser , the purchaser is responsible for payment of all original costs of printing (screens, set-up-charges, any substrates), including corrections and reprints.
- The purchaser is 100% responsible for approvals of Copyright, Trademark and Licensing Agreement of logo and artwork. If an Internal Logo Licensing Fee is required please notify Ryder Engraving Inc.
- Variations in product substrates, product color and materials make it impossible to exactly duplicate PMS colors on the final product. PMS colors in the pantone coated color book are made for printing on white, glossy paper, not products. They are only a reference point and an approximation. Due to these constraints, color variations cannot be considered a defect and products cannot be returned for this reason.
- Laser engraving on anodized or plated items appear on actual item as tone on tone normally, but can and does at times appear slightly bronze due to the differences in materials and variations in the thickness of the plating on some items. Laser engraving uses the laser to etch through the surface so it cannot be controlled exactly the same on each item. On a proof, laser engraving is most often shown in gray color. Imprint will shift slightly when printed or lasered.
- Each product is manufactured and printed individually, so 3/16” movement in logo alignment may result and cannot be considered a defect in printing.
- Digital Direct Printing (DDP) which is full color digital printing, exact color matches cannot be achieved. There may be a dramatic difference between the PMS Color noted, computer screen color and printed color. Color variations in DDP are not defects and reasons for returns.
Shipping & Handling
- Unless otherwise requested and approved by Ryder Engraving, shipping will be charged the standard UPS rate plus handling fees and shipped UPS ground.
- Smaller packages weighing under 1 lbs. may be charged the standard USPS rate plus handling fees and shipped First Class or Priority Mail. Expedited shipping is available on request.
- A handling fee of $1.00 will be charged per drop ship location.
- We make every effort to ship the products or provide the services here-under in accordance with the requested delivery date. We do not accept any liability for any losses or for general, special or consequential damages arising out of delay in delivery. If you receive a damaged package or item contact us at 740-927-7193.
- Due to the custom nature of the product we do not accept returns.
- If there was an error due to our negligence the item or items in question will be replaced and expedited through production.
- If there was an error made through no fault of Ryder Engraving then replacements can be made at a discounted price upon request. Please make sure to double-check your information.